‘Tiekom’ can collect information on search habits of the website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the user is still surfing our website, as we understand you consent to the use and installation of those cookies. Here we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what its purposes are and how you can configure or disable cookies if you wish.
- What is a cookie and what is it for? a cookie is a small file that is stored on the computer of the user, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information. The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our web, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the ones that are active help us to identify and fix the mistakes.
- What kind of cookies do we use? According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: those are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those are sent to your team from a team or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the user leaves the website, so none is recorded on the hard disk of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, are useful to analyze traffic guidelines on the website. In a long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it more useful.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our web reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those cookies necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control of traffic and communication of data, access restricted access parts, carry out the process of buying an order, use security features, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share contents in social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the services provided. For this, we analyze its navigation in our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Corporate advertising Cookies: These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the habits of browsing the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below we detail the cookies used in our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the following table:
|Google analytics||_UTMA_UTMB_UTMC_UMTZ||Third-party, analysis and permanent cookies||collect information on the navigation of users for the site, in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. it does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users, nor of the concrete postal address from which they are connected||Google Analytics, Google Privacy Center|
Note: not only must the supplier of the cookies be informed, but also whether the cookies are session or permanent, and whether they are analytic, advertising or corporate advertising cookies, as shown in the example in the upper box.
What are your choices regarding the cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookiesque-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
• Other browsers: Check the browser documentation you have installed.